October 12, 2003
Ian: 1, ImageMagick: 0
I spent the better part of the afternoon attempting to get ImageMagick to work with MovableType.
I had ImageMagick-5.5.7-10 installed from the original Red Hat 9 install, but that didn’t seem to work. It was suggested that I install ImageMagick-perl, but I couldn’t find a version that matched. So I tried downgrading ImageMagick to 5.5.6-5, and then installing ImageMagick-perl, but that didn’t work either. All of the above was attempted with the .rpms
I then went and downloaded the source for ImageMagick-5.5.6 and installed with:
Ran mt-check.cgi, and BAM, it worked.
Which lets me point out the awesomeness that is below. I could have done all that way faster if only I’d had 10 screens to work on. Click on the thumbnail to blah blah blah.